The success of your catered events depends largely on the quality of the caterer you select. Weber’s Catering has set high standards for customized catering at clients’ sites. Weber’s Catering offers full service, drop off, and complete special event services for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and hors d’oeuvres – all catered to your unique location.
Weber’s will cater your next office event, business luncheon or on-site training.
Social Event Catering
With extensive menus and specialties, we will customize to your catering needs, making your event a truly festive occasion. For food that appeals to the eye, the appetite, and the budget, call our Sales Office today. If you have not already reserved space for your next picnic, tailgate party or corporate event, call the Sales Office and we will customize a menu and theme to make your day a fun one.
Tips for Planning a Catered Event
- Assemble as much information as possible (i.e.: estimate number of guests with a breakdown of adults and children) and budget
- Have your location site, date, and time (including access for set up time, starting and ending time) readily available.
- Find out what is available on site (tables, pavilion, type of grills, if any, garbage receptacles and bathrooms).
- If rentals are necessary (and they usually are) who will arrange for rentals? Possible rentals: tables, chairs, china, linen, tents (indicate size), grill tents, grills, air voids for beverages, buffet tables, etc.
- Decide what type of table service is required (buffet or sit down, disposable or china)
- Decide whether you wish to have a drop off or a full service catering, which includes food set up, BBQ grilling & waiter service.
- Determine if parking permits or park entrance fees are required for access to the site and of there are any special delivery entrances.
- Consider decorating and entertainment to enhance your party.