The High Tech Advantage
‘Free to Guest’ service.
- Free Wireless Access available in all Guest Rooms, Lobbies, Pool Area, Restaurant and Lounges.
- Internet conference solutions with personalized tech support and dedicated high speed Fiber Ethernet in every meeting room. Contact Sales and Catering Department or Reservations.
- 158 Deluxe Rooms and Suites
- Complimentary High Speed Internet – wireless
- Newly Renovated indoor pool, sauna, and whirlpool spa, outdoor patio & sundeck, game room
- Poolside rooms with balconies overlooking the pool area or fist floor walkouts direct to the pool veranda
- Fully equipped 24 hour complimentary fitness room with multi station weight machine, Aerobic bicycles, step machine, computerized treadmill, and more.
- Same-day dry clean valet service
- Room service, and express breakfast ordering
- Complimentary 24 hour Business Center with speaker phone, PC, Fax/Copier, printer, Internet Access, and ergonomic seating
- Deluxe Banquet events, Conference facilities and services
- Walking and jogging footpaths run through Dolph Park and Nature Area, adjacent to the Weber’s property.
- ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV) CHARGING STATION
Weber’s Boutique Hotel and Restaurant in Ann Arbor, Michigan has complimentary EV charging stations for their guests. We offer the PEP STATIONS PS1500. It is a commercial 208 volt, 30 amp EV charging station with SAEJ1772 connectors that can accommodate two cars at once. Owners of Volt, Leaf, Tesla will be pleased with this complimentary service while in Ann Arbor. Please notify Weber’s when reserving your room if you plan on using the EV charging station during your stay. Weber’s is among Michigan’s first hotels and restaurants to offer EV charging stations.
Guest Room and Suite Amenities:
- Triple sheeted beds with double pillows
- Extra large, plush bath sheets
- iPod Stereo Radio
- Coffee makers
- In room iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer and magnified vanity mirror
- Private access voice mail
- In-room safe
- Gilchrist & Soames® English Spa Collection amenities
- Monday through Friday nightly bed turndown service
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Work desk with duplex outlet
- 37″ LCD Televisions
- 75 channels of high definition programming. Weber’s gives you a larger selection of television entertainment than most any other hotel.
- Live Major League Baseball, NBA and NHL action in HD via pay-per-view games across the entire U.S.
- 125 feature-length films on pay-per-view movies through Lodgenet® On Demand movies
Resort and Café Suite Amenities (in addition to above):
- Small private refrigerator
- Separate bedroom features a Simmons Beautyrest® PlushTop King bed, with plush down blanket.
- Living room area
- Two 37″ LCD Televisions
- Luxurious bath with French limestone, large Jacuzzi® brand tub (for two) and separate glass shower
- Poolside balconies or first floor walkout and in some suites an additional outdoor balcony or walkout
Arrange for additional amenities during your stay! Choose from any of the following to be delivered upon arrival. Please call us directly at (800) 443-3050 as these amenities cannot be purchased online. 48 hours notice prior to guest arrival required for additional amenities.
- VIP Fruit Basket $47.00*
Assorted fruit, wine, cheeses, crackers nuts and two souvenir champagne logo glasses
- VIP Fruit Basket With Water Substitute $42.00*
Assorted fruit, two bottles of sparkling mineral water , cheeses, crackers nuts and two souvenir champagne logo glasses.
- Strawberry Persuasion $40.00*
Asti Spumante with two souvenir glasses and 12 chocolate covered strawberries
- Basket O’ Beer $30.00*
6 pack of beer (choose from: Amstel Light, Miller, Coors Light, Sam Adams, Miller Lite, Budweiser) pretzels, potato chips, Pepperidge Farm spicy snack mix and dry roasted peanuts.
- Crowd Pleaser $20.00*
4 cans of pop (chose from: coke, sprite, diet coke, ginger ale) 3 cookies, 3 brownies, 2 packs of chocolate covered raisins, pretzels, chips and 1 pack of popcorn
- Chocolate Covered Dreams $15.00*
4 chocolate chip cookies, 4 brownies and 2 packs of chocolate covered raisins
On Property Dining and Lounges
- Weber’s Restaurant – recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- Habitat Night Club with live entertainment and dancing and happy hour specials
- Ventura Bar with 16 bottle Cruvinet® system and wine flight tastings
- Cabana Cafe for poolside refreshments and snacks (open weekends)
*18% gratuity charge, $1 service fee and 6% tax not included.