Celebrate with 200 Trend-Setting Couples on New Year’s Eve and ring in 2014 at Weber’s of Ann Arbor! Our New Year’s Eve packages have sold out 31 consecutive years, because we host a party that couples return to year after year.
Dinner and party only packages and overnight accommodation packages available.
Contact us today while there is still availability.
Email Us 0r call us at (734) 769-2500 or (800) 443-3050
The package includes a spectacular dinner buffet, evening-long entertainment with dancing in two ballrooms decorated for an evening of fun, a Champagne toast at midnight, Late-night pizza service, Festive hats, balloons and noisemakers.
Hors D’Oeuvre Plate for Two
- Crab Meat Cocktail Lobster Bisque
- Chilled Lobster Tail Caesar & Tossed Salad
- Smoked Salmon Pate Fruit Salad
- Shrimp Cocktail
Salads & Soup
- Lobster Bisque
- Caesar & Tossed Salad
- Fruit Salad
- Prime Rib of Beef
- Roasted Pork Loin With Roasted Fig and Port Wine Sauce
- Tuscan Pan Chicken Breast Sautéed Chicken Breast with Andouille Sausage, Mushrooms, Red Onion, Cilantro and Tomatoes in a White Clam Cream Sauce
- Caramelized Salmon Filet Caramelized with Cajun Seasoning and Sugar, topped with Tabasco, Red Onions and Green Onion Coulis
- Gruyere and Romano Au Gratin Potatoes
- Fresh Asparagus with Sauce Béarnaise
- The Face-Off Michigan Apple and Dried Cherry Torte Served with Canadian Maple Walnut Ice Cream
After dinner, enjoy two ballrooms with entertainment from the ultimate party band, The Frontmen, who will be performing in the Grand Ballroom. The Frontmen are “off the hook” Known for their Detroit vintage-rock covers, these guys are a prime attraction wherever they appear. Their great beat, strong vocals, and solid vocals, and solid musicianship will keep everybody engaged and the party hoppin’! You’ll be hitting the dance floor the minute these guys start rockin’. Get ready to party this New Year’s Eve! In the Atrium Ballroom, DJ Mechial E. White-the Groovematist will have you dancing into the New Year with his music mix and a dynamic nightclub edge along with your requests.
Dinner / Party Reservations: Seating times for the New Year’s Eve buffet are at 7:00 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. in the Atrium Ballroom and Grand Ballroom. Please indicate preferred seating time and ballroom when purchasing your package plan. Both ballrooms are non-smoking. Please note: Parties smaller than six people will be seated together “European style” with other small parties. Dinner buffet will close promptly at 9:15 p.m.
Dinner and party only packages and overnight accommodation packages available. Contact us today while there is still availability. Email Us Or call us at (734) 769-2500 or (800) 443-3050